In this free introductory class we’ll talk about the basics of WordPress and how it can help your business get more exposure online.
WordPress was originally know for it’s blogging capabilities, but now it’s expanded to cover many different areas. In this class we’ll answer the following questions about WordPress:
- What is a CMS and why is WordPress classified as a CMS?
- How can I use WordPress for my business site?
- How can WordPress help you compete in your target market?
- What is the SEO Value of WordPress Blogging and content publication?
- How you can run your entire business website on WordPress?
- What are “plugins” and how are they used?
- When should I not use WordPress?
- Can I run an e-commerce site or sell products through a WordPress site?
- How much does a WordPress site cost?
- Can I get started on my own?
We provide these classes free of charge to help small business owners, startups, and entrepreneurs like you an opportunity to achieve the financial freedom you desire. Please consider donating to cover our costs.